"All students will grow intellectually, emotionally and socially while becoming lifelong learners."
- Newsweek's Best High Schools in America
2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2013
- Washington Post's America's Most Challenging High Schools
2011, 2012, 2013
- 100 Best Communities in the Nation for Music Education
2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
- A GRAMMY Foundation Signature School
2002, 2003, 2004
Family Read Aloud
Creating a Culture of Literacy in
Every JPS Home!
February 19 - March 16
March 19-23, 2018
2018-2019 Online Pre-Registration
Before and After School Care
2017-2018 Before and After School Care Registration Forms for TK-6th graders are available here.
**NEW** - Parent Bus Tracking System
JPS parents can now find out exactly where their child's school bus is on the route and estimated time of arrival to their stop. In order to do this, each parent must follow these steps;
- Register - Register for the Tracking System
- Log In - After you have completed the Registration process you can Log in and track your child's bus!